Competition Terms & Conditions
Answer the question “How many different puffed grains are in our Organic Muesli?” and join the Whisk & Pin Bulletin for your chance to WIN a Whisk & Pin Breakfast Feast Hamper valued up to $117.95.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions.
- Competition entry (The Promotion) on Whisk & Pin website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Whisk & Pin, Units 2 & 3 Wilson St, Katoomba, NSW 2780, Australia. ABN 81 096 916 273 (The Promoter).
- All times stipulated in the Terms and Conditions are based on NSW, Australia local time.
- Entry to The Promotion is open to Australian residents sixteen (16) years of age and over.
- Employees of The Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- Entry to The Promotion is free.
- Entry is open to entrants residing in Australia only, with an Australian delivery address.
Start & End Dates
Promotion commences 01 September 2021 and final entries close 11:59pm 30 September 2021.
- Entrants will need to enter the Promotion on Whisk & Pin website whiskandpin.com.au via the entry form notifications on Whisk & Pin website.
- Entrants will need fill out all the fields on the form.
- Entrants are required to agree to these Terms and Conditions for the entry to be valid.
- For Whisk & Pin promotion directly on the website whiskandpin.com.au, there will be (1) prize for the nominated winner; being (1) Whisk & Pin Hamper. Total prize pool value up to $117.95 AUD.
- The provisional winner will be notified via phone and/or email.
- A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs associated with the prize after delivery.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained because of taking any prize, except for the liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promotion is a game of skill and the winners will be selected based on their entries.
- There will be one (1) winner, chosen based on their entries.
- The judging will take place at Whisk & Pin, Units 2 & 3 Wilson St, Katoomba, NSW 2780, Australia on 2 October 2021.
- The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
How the Winner Will Be Notified
- The winner will be notified via by phone and/or email on the day the draw takes place as indicated in Start & End Dates.
- Should The Promoter not be able to contact the chosen winner within 3 working days after the winner’s entry is drawn, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, what which time The Promoter will select the next best entry to be the winner of the competition. This judging will take place at Whisk & Pin, Units 2 & 3 Wilson St, Katoomba, NSW 2780.
- The Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw (if required) at the same place as the original draw at the time and on the date indicated to award the prize(s).
The Promotor’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
All entries must be original and will become the property of The Promoter upon submission. The entrants name and entry may be used for any future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide.
Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name and entries in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter does not take any responsibility for any costs associated with entering and/or accessing The Promotion including and not limited to internet service provider costs.
If for any reason The Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter, The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel The Promotion or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, cancel The Promotion at any time for any reason.
In order to conduct this Promotion, The Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant and may for this purpose. Participation in the Promotion is conditional on providing this information.